OstroVit KEEZA Vita&Minerals 90 tablets is another of the products of the KEEZA OstroVit line, dedicated in particular to all physically active people who are looking for a comprehensive supplement to their diet with vitamins and minerals. Each tablet of our dietary supplement is a set of as many as 21 ingredients, composed in appropriate forms and proportions, for all those who appreciate supplementation in the form of oral tablets. Try all of our KEEZA OstroVit products today – developed for more than just soccer fans!
- multi-ingredient, high-quality formula
- 2 tablets is a daily serving of the supplement
- KEEZA line
Practicing sports and all kinds of physical activity is becoming more and more popular – no wonder – thoughtful, regular workouts are just a plus for both our physical and mental condition. Necessary then is a proper diet, rich and providing the necessary micronutrients and nutrients that we lose with each physical effort. You can also consider additional supplementation, supplementing your diet with some minerals and vitamins, which can also be found in our dietary supplement OstroVit KEEZA Vita&Minerals tablets:
- Vitamin D – it is a fat-soluble, so-called ”sun vitamin” – which is mainly synthesized in our skin during exposure to the sun’s rays. Among other things, it is responsible for maintaining normal blood calcium levels and calcium-phosphate balance, and thus maintaining healthy bones, teeth and muscles. In addition, it supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C – it is primarily a powerful antioxidant. Among other things, it helps in the proper functioning of the immune system and in supporting the proper production of collagen, which has a direct impact on maintaining healthy connective tissues, cartilage and teeth. In addition, it increases iron absorption and helps maintain normal mental function and nervous system function.
Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A – among other things, it helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 – supports the proper functioning of the nervous system and maintenance of proper psychological functions. It contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. In addition, it participates in proper energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 – contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It supports the proper metabolism of homocysteine. This vitamin also plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Niacin – vitamin B3 – like vitamin B1, it contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, and helps maintain normal psychological functions. Like riboflavin, niacin helps maintain healthy skin and contributes to reducing feelings of fatigue and tiredness.
- Thiamine – vitamin B1 – contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It helps in maintaining proper psychological functions, as well as helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin – vitamin B2 – contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. In addition, this vitamin helps maintain the normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes and the condition of red blood cells. Reduces feelings of fatigue and tiredness.
- Magnesium – an essential mineral in our diet, responsible, among other things, for maintaining electrolyte balance and normal energy metabolism. In addition, it participates in the process of cell division and supports the work of the nervous system, allowing it to maintain normal psychological functions. Its proper supply in the diet protects us from feelings of fatigue and tiredness and has a huge impact on the functioning of our muscles.
- Potassium – right next to magnesium, it supports the body’s electrolyte balance. Maintains proper muscle tension. It can control the volume of water in the body and regulate blood pressure. Has an effect on the functioning of the nervous system.
- Calcium – an essential micronutrient that is needed, among other things, to maintain healthy bones and teeth, contributes to the proper functioning of muscles and nerve transmission, but most importantly is involved in the process of cell division and specialization.
- Pantothenic acid – vitamin B5 – contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, as well as to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and certain neurotransmitters. In addition, it reduces feelings of fatigue and tiredness and helps to maintain mental performance at a normal level.
- Biotin – helps maintain healthy skin, hair and mucous membranes. In addition, it contributes to maintaining normal energy and macronutrient metabolism.
- Folic acid – takes part in the process of cell division, helps in the normal production of blood and in maintaining the normal metabolism of homocysteine. 5-MTHF is not synthesized by the body, so it must be supplied with food or supplementation.
- Chrom – contributes to maintaining normal macronutrient metabolism, also helps maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Zinc – it is an essential element in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. It also helps protect our cells from oxidative stress and maintain normal fatty acid and macronutrient metabolism.
- Iron – supports the normal production of red blood cells and hemoglobin, thus contributing to reducing feelings of fatigue and tiredness.
- Selenium – helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails, influences thyroid function and the course of spermatogenesis.
- Manganese – contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and the proper formation of connective tissues, is a strong antioxidant.
- Copper – an element that helps maintain normal skin and hair pigmentation, also supporting the maintenance of proper connective tissues.
For the sake of our customers’ health, the products we manufacture are regularly tested in an independent accredited laboratory to ensure and maintain the highest quality.